Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA)
Jerry Revelle in memoriam

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

To our friends in the mid-west

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index -> Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron K. Holt
Senior User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: To our friends in the mid-west Reply with quote

I hear that the mid-west has been getting some pretty harsh weather this week. I've heard a lot of reports about accidents, trouble at airports, etc. I hope everything is going all right for all of you folks out there.
texasbagpiper
Senior User

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in Texas and we got Snow yesterday and Oklahoma got 12-15 inches ... But it's back up to 45degrees today.. Very Happy
Quimbisero

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like time to stay indoors, stoke up the fire and tune up the pipes. Winter had to be invented for some purpose. Piping sounds as good a reason as any.

Eoghan
Anders Jackson
Senior User

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And here in Gävle we haven't got even one mm of snow. Just +4 degrees outdoor. To warm to get any snow.
Tex
Senior User

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see in the news that our friends in Europe are getting hit with some gale force winds and very extreme weather. Wide spread power outages and almost all transportation has come to a halt. I hope that you and your families all are doing well.
Idoheby

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

about a months we have unusual hot weather +3..+5 . its very hot for Moscow January.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index -> Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: