Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA)
Jerry Revelle in memoriam

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Itīs me!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index -> Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
madmichel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:23 pm    Post subject: Itīs me! Reply with quote

Hello to all bagpipers out here!
My name is Gunnar and i was invited by Olle when asking him for help several weeks ago. Looking out for plans to build my own pipe i found his site and adress.
35 years ago I was born in the heart of germany and still live there. As already mentioned my interests are motorcycling (we have some fine curves here!), music (I sold my soul to rockīn roll!) and having good time with my little daughter.
My profession is to be a carpenter. I work in an enterprise which makes wooden stairs. Some years ago I started with turning wood in my free time. Listening to music (very popular german rockbands with midage-instruments like In Extremo)at work made me think about combinating my interests. I started searching for information, got infected by the virus and now spend every minute to finish my work with a thing that one can call instrument some fine day.
Here I found the plan of a chanter in D/G and it works already well even before having been oiled.
Thank you for that!
Now thats it for a while - and please excuse my really bad english. Schoolīs out for more than 14 years and there is not much opportunity to practise.
Greetings from germany, Gunnar!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index -> Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: