Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA)
Jerry Revelle in memoriam

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chanter hole positing ??

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index -> Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pibgyrn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 10:14 pm    Post subject: Chanter hole positing ?? Reply with quote

I am making a chanters in D

I am interested in the mathematical relationship between the fingerholes of

(0 represents and open hole)

C sharp- x 000 000

and D1-0 000 xxx

to enable a perfect

C natural- x 0x0 00x or x 0xx 00x, so far I have found this to be reed dependant, but I am interested as in flutes is there an exact formula that applies to your Sackpipa..

Gerard
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index -> Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: