Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA)
Jerry Revelle in memoriam

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Piping for dancers is cool

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index -> Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Baglady

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:22 pm    Post subject: Piping for dancers is cool Reply with quote

I played a duet with my daughter on the hardingfele for the Fjell og Fjord youth dancers last night. It was a lutefisk dinner at a Lutheran church. Yummy fish and lost of matching Norwegian sweaters. The pipes went well. I love just whipping them out and being able to play with another instrument without warm up. Thanks once again Seth for your great work on reeds and pipes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) Forum Index -> Norden Sackpipa Association of the Americas (NSAA) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: